Order Guidelines

Friday, June 8, 2012

A Quick Update: I'm Home!


I really miss our BTN camp which was held at Kem Bina Negara Ulu Sepri, Rembau. Everything was amazing! But I'm not gonna make any review on that event here. Another entry soon, maybe. But the best thing about BTN is... REUNION.! Meeting friends from IB Batch 6, especially my classmates, is something that I really, really, really waiting for, especially after the college life ends. I really gonna miss BTN. Seriously, though there are so many people who always give BTN a bad impression to those who never experienced it before, just like me, it just that, ah come on. Don't always put your perspective on the negative side. Why don't you keep your eyes on the positive side sometimes, and you shall be happy. Haha.

Really miss you MD62.

Assalamualaikum.

No comments:

Post a Comment